Whale Rock Luxury Lodge
Whale Rock Luxury Lodge is located in Hermanus – a quaint coastal town known as the whale watching capital of the world. New Harbour is just across the road where you can board a Whale Watching Charter, take a scenic walk on the famous Cliff Path, or dine out and savour local flavours and fresh seafood.
The town of Hermanus is home to award winning vineyards, and two Championship Golf Courses as well as a range of exquisite walks, hikes, and mountain biking trails. Whale watching from the shore can be just as exciting as taking a chartered boat – lookout points, beautiful hidden bays and beaches wait to be discovered.
Whale Rock rates include
- Full English and Continental Breakfast
- Spacious suite with full en-suite bathroom
- Common lounge and library lounge each with cosy fireplace
- 17m solar-heated swimming pool set in expansive gardens
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Security and safe parking
- Booking service for whale watching, golf tours, wine tours, taxi transfers, restaurant bookings and other activities
Additional services & facilities
- Lunch Menu
- Honesty Bar
- Laundry Service
- Baby-sitting on request
Whale Rock is a 4 star luxury lodge equipped with 11 beautifully appointed and individually designed suites. Expect personal service and luxurious furnishings set against contemporary decor incorporating relaxing pastels and natural textures. Choose from a number of different suites:
- Deluxe Room – king-sized bed, en-suite with under floor heating, private patio
- Garden Deluxe Rooms – five spacious rooms each with en-suite and semi-private patio overlooking the garden
- Sea View Suite – this suite is equipped with a private lounge, and two queen sized beds in the bedroom. Situated on the first floor of the main house, it also has a private balcony with distant sea views
- Garden Suites – two spacious suites each with en-suite bathroom, living area, fireplace, and private terrace overlooking the garden and pool
- Garden Family Suite – situated on the ground floor of the main house with a private patio with access to the pool and garden, large main bedroom with lounge area and second bedroom with two single beds, both bedrooms have access to the en-suite bathroom
- Luxury Family Suite – made up of two Garden Deluxe Rooms with an interlinking door
- Executive Honeymoon Suite – privately situated, spacious open plan bedroom and living area, en-suite bathroom and dressing room/office space, terrace overlooking the lawn and pool.